When your electrical systems malfunction, it can create a major headache as you determine how to make the repairs, how to limit the damage, and how to restore comfort to your household or building’s occupants. For fast and accurate service, call Solaris Electric & Plumbing. We proudly provide complete services to the Orlando, FL area, from panel upgrades to generator services. A family-owned company since 2008, we provide upfront pricing before we start any work!
We’ve been in business since 2008 by providing quality services to our customers in the Orlando, FL area. But don’t take our word for it – read our testimonials to see what our clients have to say!
Proudly Serving Orlando & Surrounding Areas
We proudly provide services to the following areas:
- Need Lighting Damage Electrical Repair? Here’s What You Should Know
- Benefits of Hiring a Licensed Electrician
- Signs You Need a New Electrical Panel: Don’t Ignore These Warning Signals
- First Aid for Electric Shocks: Self-Treatment and Safety Measures
- Keeping Furry Friends Safe: Preventing Electrical Shocks for Pets at Home
- Why Do Breakers Commonly Trip?
- What Are 5 Questions That You Should Ask Before Hiring an Electrician?
- How You Can Safeguard Your Home During Hurricane Season
- How Can You Check for Bad Wiring in Your Home?
- Electrical Safety Tips for Your Home
- How to Choose a Generator for Your Home
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Licensed Electrician
- Electrical Damage Can Be Caused By Faulty Appliances
- When Should You Replace Your Electrical Panel?
- Solaris Electric Is The Wise Choice In Orlando Florida When You Need an Electrician
- Why is my circuit breaker hot ?
- Why are my lights buzzing?
- Why Do My Lights Turn on & Off Frequently
- Are GFCI Outlets Required in Older Homes?
- Empowering Safety: Teaching Children about Electrical Safety
- Essential Factors to Consider When Engaging in DIY Electrical Work at Home
- Signs Your Office Needs Electrical Repairs
- Enhancing Energy Efficiency: A Guide to Choosing the Right Light Bulbs for Your Home