Is your water heater only producing cold water? Are you showering in standing water due to a persistent clog? These can indicate you need professional plumbing services. Call Solaris Electric & Plumbing for all of your plumbing needs, ranging from water heater repairs to drain cleaning services. When you schedule an appointment with our experts in Orlando, FL, we will provide upfront pricing!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Orlando, FL area, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair & Installation
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
As a family-owned business, we take pride in providing quality plumbing services to our customers. Read our testimonials to see why our clients call us when they need plumbing repairs.
Why a Burst Pipe Is an Emergency
When a pipe breaks or bursts at your home, it can quickly turn into a major plumbing emergency – leaving costly water damage. While a burst pipe might start with a small amount of water seeping out from the damaged area, the hole will quickly expand, resulting in hundreds of gallons of water filling your home. This can lead to water damaging your flooring, walls, insulation, and electrical system. It can also lead to the growth of mold and mildew.
When To Replace Your Water Heater
Do you worry your hot water heater is going to break down each time you turn on your faucets? Instead of hoping that your aging unit keeps functioning properly, it’s important to be aware of signs that can indicate it needs to be replaced. Some symptoms to watch for include:
- Age: If your unit is showing signs of wear and tear.
- Losing efficiency: If your unit is not properly heating your water and your utility bills are increasing.
- Rust and corrosion: If there are signs of rust or corrosion on the unit.
- Leaking: If your unit is leaking. Have it inspected by a professional to determine the cause.
- Cracks: If there are any cracks in the unit. Ask a plumber if these can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
We understand that unexpected plumbing repairs might not be in your budget. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers!
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
When your drains are clogged do you try to remove the blockages yourself? If you notice the following signs you should instead schedule professional drain cleaning services:
- Slow drains: These can signal a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog, pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup, or even improper grading of your drainage system.
- Recurring clogs: If your drains get clogged frequently, it can mean you’re not removing the entire blockage on your own and it’s time to get professional help.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at one time: Multiple clogs at once could indicate a severe blockage deep within your water line.
- Foul odor: This could signal a minor problem, like food that is trapped inside your drain, or a major issue with your sewer line. If you smell bad odors coming from your drains, call a plumber to inspect the issue to determine the cause.
- Flooding: A sewage backup can be one of the most serious issues associated with a clog. If you notice evidence of flooding in your basement and/or near a floor drain, this could indicate a blockage and it may just be a matter of time before the drain stops working completely and you end up with contaminated water all over your floor.