You use your electrical system on a daily basis. Every time you cook, wash, turn on the television or just enjoy the cool air in your home, you’re enjoying the capabilities of your home’s electrical. As an Ocoee, FL resident, you know how important it is to have access to HVAC, refrigeration, and more, especially in case of a natural disaster. At Solaris Electric & Plumbing, we can get your home’s electricity ready for anything, from emergency electrical repairs to upgrades, we do it all. Call our electricians today!
If you want to see what other happy customers have to say about our services, visit our reviews page to learn more.
Home Electrical Outlet Upgrades
If you’re tired of electrical outlet repairs and are looking for a way to upgrade your home’s electrical, new outlets are a great way to achieve top functionality and efficiency in your home. Best of all, upgraded outlets also provide an added level of safety to your electrical, ensuring that it’s up to code and can handle the demands of modern electrical appliances. Here are just a few of the outlets we install:
- USB Wall Outlets: These will make a great addition to your home offering ease of charging for smartphones, tablets, and other appliances powered by USB.
- AFCI Outlets: These “outlets” protect your home from experiencing electrical fires. They are usually installed in your service panel to prevent dangerous overloads that can lead to an electrical fire.
- GFCI Receptacles: Installing these in places in your home with vulnerability to moisture such as your kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and outdoor spaces can greatly reduce the risk of accidental electrocution.
Benefits of Installing a Standby Generator
Having access to an emergency backup generator can greatly increase your peace of mind. You’ll feel confident knowing that, no matter the issue, you’ll get to enjoy the safety, comfort, and convenience of all of the electrical appliances you rely on are still available to you. Here are just some of the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Add resale value to your home.
- Keep the lights on in case of a blackout or natural disaster.
- Save money not having to replace spoiled foods in the event of an outage.
- Keep life-saving medical machines such as oxygen machines and monitors on.
- Keep your HVAC system on and keep your family comfortable.
- Feel safe knowing your security systems stay up and running.
Need to send us a quick message? Fill out our Contact Us form to get in touch.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Electrical Panel
Your electrical panel is your home’s electrical master system. It controls all of the electrical appliances in your home. An old or faulty panel can create a host of issues including the risk of electrical fires and electrocution. In order to prevent one of these issues in your home, recognize the signs that it’s time for an electrical panel upgrade:
- Frequently tripped circuit breakers: This could be the result of your electrical wearing down or an overloaded system.
- Breakers won’t reset: Resetting a circuit breaker will usually solve the problem, however, if you attempt a reset and it doesn’t restore your power, you’ll need to call us.
- Signs of burning or worn out wires: If you notice smoke, strange smells, or visibly burnt or frayed wires, call an electrician right away.
We Can Assist with Emergency Electrical Service
Having access to a 24-hour electrician can be a game-changer. It can give you peace of mind knowing that you have someone on your side that you can call when things go haywire. We know how to handle all of your home’s electrical problems. From faulty wiring to flickering lights, we can help you get your home’s electrical working like it should. Ocoee residents choose us for their service because we offer:
- Emergency Service
- Upfront Pricing
- Financing Options
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
for Ocoee, FL
Michael - Ocoee, FL
Would highly recommend!
Glen - Ocoee, FL
I don't appreciate being ripped off. $450.00 to replace 1 outlet and a light fixture. Took 1 hour. I won't hire you again.
Jim - Ocoee, FL
Service fee , found existing ress light that was the issue, customer said they will replace it , everything is ok for know.
Service fee , install new 200 amp convertible main breaker panel 42 circuit because existing electrical panel is a fire hazard need to replace existing panel and install alum cons connector to existing ac lines and repair existing gfci circuit and install existing electrical conduit in back patio thatâ€™s hang off the wall .
Service fee, pool grounding inspection , rebond existing grounding wire and itâ€™s not warranty , homeowner is responsible for existing pool equipment grounding.
Install whole house surge protection in Outdoor main panel
Troubleshoot power going the receptacles. Replace light in garage customer supply.
Fixture is burning light. Sockets are bad.
Service fee, troubleshooting existing service , need to another circuit from existing main breaker panel, right now itâ€™s plug into existing gfci circuit to garage, so no warranty.
Service fee , install customer supplied ceiling fan going to existing wiring and change existing box and replacing existing ress light