Your landscaping is likely one of the first things people are going to notice about your Orlando home, and if you’re one of the many homeowners out there who want their home to make a good impression, the right lighting can be a big help in doing so. Landscaping lighting can be a wonderful way to increase the beauty of your property while also increasing safety and security, and if you’re looking for an expert electrician who can help you find and install the right lighting for your property, you’ve come to the right place.
Solaris Electric & Plumbing is the premier electrician serving the Orlando area, and we would be happy to help you with any and all of your outdoor lighting design needs. Are you looking for a professional Orlando electrician who can help you design the right layout for your home? If so, give our team of skilled professionals a call today and let us show you the kind of quality results that have helped make us one of the most trusted names in electrical services the area has to offer.
Whether you’re looking to highlight some of your home’s more attractive architectural features, eliminate dark patches around your property, or help to illuminate your walkways in order to safely traverse your yard at night, our team of skilled electricians can help you come up with the landscape lighting design you need to accomplish your goals. If you have any questions about our full line of lighting or lighting repair services, give us a call today. Our team of experts is always standing by and would be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Recessed and tracking lighting are great options to add to your Orlando home or property. Call us to learn more about our indoor lighting services.
Our Landscape Lighting Services Include
- Front Door Lighting
- Deck & Patio Lighting
- Walkway & Step Lighting
- Landscape Lighting Maintenance
- Driveway Lighting
- And More!
The Benefits of Motion Sensor Lighting
At Solaris Electric & Plumbing, we’re always trying to offer our customers lighting options that are both attractive and functional. Fixtures that serve a dual function add value to your home and stretch your investment much further. Motion sensor lighting is one of these great options that can add a dual function to your home. You’ll enjoy safety and security.
- Light dark spaces: This makes dark spaces easily accessible for children, disabled persons, and the elderly.
- No more stumbling: If you need to get something in the middle of the night, you won’t have to worry about stumbling around to get there.
- Security: These are a great fixture to install in the outdoor spaces in your home such as driveways, alleyways, and entrances. If someone attempts to enter your home, a motion sensor light will automatically turn on, alerting you to the presence of any unwanted visitors on your property. If you have cameras, motion sensor lights will ensure that they capture a bright image to use for identification, if necessary.
If you notice flickering lights or frequent burnt bulbs, call us for lighting repair.
Yard and Patio Lighting
When you’re entertaining, the last thing you want to do is end the party early due to a lack of light. The nighttime is a great opportunity to show off your yard or patio’s attractive features and is a great space for entertaining. The party doesn’t have to come to an end just because the sun sets. No matter what vibe you’re looking for, from calming and relaxing, to lively, you can achieve your desired look with custom outdoor fixtures. You can use patio lighting to:
- Increase safety in your yard.
- Spotlight particular feature such as trees, pools, or sculptures.
- Light up specific spaces such as decks or wet bars used for entertaining.
- Turn your yard into a functional space even after dark.
- Light up areas frequented by younger family members.