Do you have a persistent leak in one of your pipes? Is your water heater failing to produce hot water? Don’t procrastinate! Schedule professional repairs quickly to avoid water damage to your home. Call Solaris Electric & Plumbing for residential plumbing services in Apopka, FL. A family-owned company since 2008, our experts can handle all of your plumbing repairs – from burst pipes to tankless water heater installations, and more. We provide upfront pricing!
Are you curious why your Apopka, FL neighbors call us when they need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Apopka, FL area, including:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Burst pipe repair services
- Water leak detection services
- Sump pump services
- Clogged toilet repair services
How To Avoid Burst Pipes
A burst pipe can quickly cause major damage to your home or building. Even when the break in the pipe starts small, it can soon expand, leaving hundreds of gallons of water flooding your property. To avoid this plumbing emergency, it’s important to take these precautions to prevent burst pipes:
- Make sure your pipes are properly insulated – especially during colder weather. If they’re not, apply a heat wrap.
- Run water in your faucets at a trickle to promote a constant flow and prevent freezing.
- Call a professional if you notice reduced water pressure at your property.
- Look for signs of leaks inside your property.
- Have your pipes inspected by a plumber regularly.
- Have aging pipes replaced.
- Schedule routine drain cleanings to remove any buildup in your pipes.
What To Expect During a Water Heater Tune-Up
Unexpectedly having to shower in cold water can be an unwelcome surprise. To avoid this, have a plumber perform routine maintenance on your water heater regularly. During a tune-up, you can expect a professional to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment. Doing this preventively will help avoid problems in the future.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging that could eventually cause larger issues.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Determine if the unit is operating at maximum efficiency.
When unexpected plumbing problems occur, don’t delay having them repaired due to the balance in your checking account. Instead, ask us about our financing options.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Are clogged drains causing issues for your household? Instead of trying to keep removing blockages yourself, schedule professional drain cleaning services. Some of the advantages of these services can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by catching issues early.
- Reduce odors by eliminating any blockages.
Provide the opportunity to identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage, from improperly graded or ventilated drains to leaky pipes.