Are you showering in ankle-high water from a clogged drain? Does your water have a rusty color to it from an aging water heater? You need plumbing services from an experienced professional. Call Solaris Electric & Plumbing for 24-hour services in Altamonte Springs, FL. When you book an appointment with us we guarantee to provide 100% satisfaction.
We love hearing from our customers. Read what they have to say about our work in our testimonials!
We offer complete plumbing services to the Altamonte Springs, FL area, including:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Burst pipe repair services
- Sump pump services
- Water leak detection services
Different Types of Sump Pumps
You need a fully functioning sump pump at your house or building to keep water from seeping into your property during the next major storm. When selecting a unit that will help prevent a plumbing emergency from occurring, you have several options to choose from, including:
- Pedestal sump pumps: These systems have their pump set at the top of the sump basin. This allows experts to easily access it during repairs or replacements. A hollow shaft or pipe runs down to the bottom of the basin where it pumps out the water via an installed impeller apparatus.
- Submersible sump pumps: These units use a waterproof motor and are placed right into the sump pit for more quiet operation.
- Sewage septic pumps: If black wastewater material must be moved up a level from a basement below the ground surface, a sewage sump pump is used. These special-purpose pumps grind the waste into a fine slurry, which is then pumped upward into a septic tank system.
- Septic effluent pumps: These devices are another special-purpose unit used to force liquefied septic fluids through drain fields.
Life Expectancy of Tankless Water Heaters
When purchasing any appliance or system for your home, one of the first questions you might ask the professional is how long the unit will last. While there is no guarantee, experts can offer some estimates on most appliances – including tankless water heaters. It’s estimated these units can last 10 to 20 years or more, depending on the quality of the water that is being heated, how well the system is maintained, and how often it is used.
Unexpected plumbing emergencies can take a toll on your checking account. We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our clients.
Advantages of Having Your Drains Professionally Cleaned Regularly
When your drains start to slow down, do you reach for the phone to call a plumber, or do you instead grab an over-the-counter solution? If you’re pouring store-bought solutions down your drains, it’s time to stop and leave the work to the experts. Scheduling regular drain cleanings with a professional can have many advantages, including:
- Get rid of clogs you are unable to remove yourself.
- Reduce slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by eliminating small clogs before they get bigger.
- Reduce odors caused by food and other substances clogged in the drain.