When a plumbing issue occurs at your house or building it can quickly turn into a major plumbing emergency if not handled quickly. Call Solaris Electric & Plumbing at the first signs of a problem. Our experts can make all of your needed repairs at your Oviedo, FL home, from burst pipes to malfunctioning water heaters. When you schedule an appointment with us, we promise to provide upfront pricing so there are no surprises later!
Read our customers’ testimonials to see why they call us when they need a plumbing issue repaired.
We offer complete plumbing services to the Oviedo, FL area, including:
- 24-hour emergency services
- Clogged toilet repair services
- Sump pump services
- Water leak detection services
- Water heater services
- Tankless water heater services
- Burst pipe repair services
How To Avoid Clogged Toilet Emergencies
Did you know a clogged toilet is more than a nuisance? It can also cause water damage or health issues if sewage leaks on the floor. To avoid these situations, use these tips to prevent clogged toilets:
- Never flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Don’t place big wads of toilet paper into your bowl.
- Avoid flushing paper towels down the toilet.
- Keep beauty aids like Q-Tips and other hygienic products out of the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
As a reminder to not flush these items, it is a good idea to keep a wastebasket near your toilet so that non-flushable items can be disposed of properly.
What To Expect During a Water Heater Tune-Up
To ensure your water heater works properly and can keep providing hot water to your household or building, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. When you schedule a tune-up with a plumber, you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment. If not done, these can create numerous issues.
- Inspect both the inside and outside of the unit for hairline cracks or signs of aging. If not treated, these can result in more extreme problems at a later time.
- Check for any cracks in the hoses.
- Inspect and change your filters when needed.
- Make sure the unit is working properly.
Are plumbing repairs just not in your budget right now? Relax, we understand. Just ask us about our financing options!
Simple Ways To Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can be inconvenient if you are showering in standing water, or trying to wash dishes over a stinky sink. Fortunately, there are tips you can use to avoid getting clogged drains. These can include:
- Don’t put food scraps down the kitchen drain.
- Throw grease away in the trash – not down the sink.
- Keep hair out of bathroom drains by installing a screen.
- Never flush anything but sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Book regular drain cleaning services with a professional.