Homeowners dread the news when they find out they’re having electrical problems. Just thinking of having to hire an electrician can strike fear into their hearts. However, instead of worrying, they just need to know who to call!
Solaris Electric & Plumbing is a local electrician serving Lakeland and the Polk County area. Our years of service to the community have earned us the repeat business of customers just like you.
Check our reviews page to see what your neighbors are saying about our service.
Emergency Electrical Service in the Tampa Bay Area
In a fast-paced, modern society, everything we do is powered by electricity. That means when there is an outage, the results can be inconvenient or downright disastrous. Instead of taking chances with an electrician, get fast emergency service from Solaris Electric & Plumbing.
Our proven track record from our years of experience means we know exactly how to respond to your needs. Common emergency electrical problems that we respond to are:
- Overheating issues in wiring, outlets or panels
- Arcing or sparks coming from appliances
- Power surges
- Loss of power
Chances should never be taken when it comes to electrical safety. Instead, call our experienced technicians immediately. We can quickly restore not only your power but also your peace of mind.
Upgrading or Replacing Electrical Outlets
Electrical outlets or receptacles are one of the most used electrical interfaces in a home. Apart from switches, people are constantly plugging and unplugging devices from outlets. Since they are so commonly used, it is important to make sure they stay in good working order.
Keep an eye out for problems like:
- Loose outlets
- Sparking or arcing sounds
- Plugs that won’t stay tight
- Broken outlets or faceplates
- Malfunctioning GFCI or AFCI outlets
After living in a home for a while, the most used outlets may need to be upgraded. Changing outlets is also a great, low-cost way to redecorate. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get outlets upgraded as soon as problems are noticed or when renovating or repainting rooms around the home.
How to Tell If You Have Breaker Panel Problems
The breaker panel is one of the most important components of the electrical system in a home. It connects the power from the grid to the home and distributes it safely. When problems arise they can be serious, but how do you know when there is trouble?
Some clear signs that you need breaker panel repairs are:
- Breakers flip frequently.
- Electricians have a hard time finding replacement breakers.
- Fuse panels are still in service.
- Signs of overheating or arching are present.
- Breakers won’t reset after tripping.
- Outdated wiring is present in the home.
The breaker panel is the heart of the power system in your home. When things aren’t right, the whole home could fall victim to the dangers of electricity. If any of these deficiencies are present, don’t hesitate to call Solaris Electric & Plumbing immediately for fast and effective solutions.
Benefits of Installing a Generator
Florida is no stranger to power outages. Most often the outages are the result of an extreme weather event that has caused a grid-scale outage but there are often smaller transient outages. Regardless of the cause, an electrical outage is a huge inconvenience. Luckily, a standby generator can be used to prevent a loss of power during an outage. The benefits of installing a backup generator are:
- Safety: When the power goes out, important safety devices will go down with it. Whether that means life-saving medical equipment, security systems or simply the refrigerator, losing power is a safety issue.
- Reliability: So much of our modern technology needs electricity to work. With a generator, homes never lose access to power or lighting.
- Convenience: Few things are as inconvenient as losing power. By installing a generator, life can go on about as normal until the grid power is restored.
- Comfort: When the power goes down, so do air conditioners and heaters. Home generators can be sized so that they power climate-control equipment during an outage. They can also ensure that hot water stays available.
for Lakeland, FL
Great Electrical Service
Dave - Lakeland, FL
Pedro move two outdoor flood lights for me and did a great job. Fast and within quoted price.
Jerry - Lakeland, FL
Great clean work
MacKenzie - Lakeland, FL
Pedro was quick. Friendly. Great value!
Dorothy - Lakeland, FL
Dimitri - Lakeland, FL
Pedro is very professional with his work. I appreciate his listening skills.
Byron - Lakeland, FL
Pedro was very focus on his work and his decisions were the best asset and prove of his experience. I will recommend Pedro and the company he represents to my network of friends and family. Keep it up the good work!
Michael - Lakeland, FL
Hutch - Lakeland, FL
Price was obscene.!
Sabrina - Lakeland, FL
Quick efficient and affordable. Will recommend to everyone.
Ceiling Fan with electric
George - Lakeland, FL
Prompt service. Listened to what we wanted.
Install 6 smoke/ carbon monoxide
Install 2 smoke detectors battery operated
Customer supply receptacle and bell box. Customer did the underground.
hangin one fixture in the master bedroomâ€¦. Hangin a other fixture In secondary master bedroomâ€¦. Hangin fixture in dining roomâ€¦. Hangin fixture in secondary dining roomâ€¦ Hangin fixture in hallwayâ€¦. Hangin fixture in back porchâ€¦. Hangin fixture in front porchâ€¦
Run wire and install generator plug. Remove fluorescent light in garage and install box and socket.
Relocate 2 flood light 1 feet.
Identify wires for make 120v to 240v for new pump. Install new timer customer supply.
Run dedicated line 40 amp for car charger in garage. Install 2 pole breaker 40 amp ch. Install car charger.
Troubleshoot power in lanai light and receptacle.
Replace exhaust fan motor