Even the smallest of electrical issues can cause major inconveniences around your home for you and your family, often interrupting the flow of your daily lives in the process. Fortunately, a great many of these electrical issues can often be caught before they become actual problems by having a professional Orlando electrician come out to your home and perform a thorough electrical inspection. At Solaris Electric & Plumbing, we are the reliable electricians you can trust to provide you with the thorough electrical inspections you need to keep your home operating as safely, effectively, and efficiently as possible by identifying potential electrical problems early and taking the necessary steps to prevent them from worsening. Are you looking for a professional Orlando electrician who can provide you with a comprehensive electrical inspection to help identify any potential issues with your system before they can cause trouble? If so, give our team of skilled professionals a call today and let us show you the kind of quality results that have helped make us one of the most trusted names in electrical troubleshooting the area has to offer.
Need a panel upgrade? We can replace your fuse box with no fuss.
Benefits of Electrical Inspections
Regular electrical inspections offer a number of benefits to your Orlando home, including:
- Uncovering any circuits or electrical equipment that might be overloaded.
- Finding potential fire hazards & shock risks.
- Revealing defective electrical work or wiring.
- Highlighting any lack of grounding or bonding.
If you have any questions about our comprehensive electrical inspection or troubleshooting services, or if you are in need of immediate electrical repairs to address an issue that was found, give us a call today. Our team of experts are always standing by and would be happy to assist you.
We make big jobs like whole home rewiring a breeze. Contact us today!
What to Expect During a Professional Electrical Inspection
Some homeowners might think that regular inspections are a waste of time and money. Nothing could be further from the truth! Inspections are a great opportunity to catch any lurking underlying problems and a great way to ensure your system is working as it should. You’ll get a boost in functionality and performance. Here’s what we do during an inspection:
- Confirm grounding systems: The term grounding refers to connecting your electrical to non current-carrying conductive materials. This is important because it allows for the detection of unwanted connections. This is an important safety feature of your home’s electrical system.
- Verifying proper bulb wattage: You want to be sure you’re not overpowering your home’s electricity and that you’re using the appropriate bulbs for your home. We can ensure this is right while suggesting different, efficient options to light your home.
- Test detectors: One of the important things we do during the inspection is ensure any monitors such as carbon monoxide detectors or smoke detectors are in proper functioning condition. This can save lives!
- Ensure there are no obvious code violations or dangerous conditions: Electrical fires and electrocution is always a lurking danger. We ensure that the conditions in your home are safe for operation.